martes, 24 de abril de 2018

STOP THE WORLD, I HAVE A DATE

Stop the world,
today I have a date.


I have a date with the feelings,
with the magic, with the passion…
today it is a very special day,
with the music, today, I have a date.


Never mind if it is slow,
never mind if it is not very well,
because it’s my moment,
my guitar and me again.


It can be part of my body,
it is part of my soul,
with music I wake up
and with it can be alone.


How many feelings produce it to me!
I don’t find the explanation,
happiness, sadness and inspiration…
all is music in me.


With a note I can feel,
for a moment, another life to live,
I can imagine the best version,
the better version of me.


It’s a long way to be the best
in all ways of this life,
but today I have a date with my guitar
and the way is going to start.

Poem by Esperanza Blázquez (Level 2 DT1)

I hope you enjoy it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for your lyric gift to cheer up our day with this beautiful and thoughtful poem.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Fantástico, Esperanza, sólo puedo decir fantástico!
    Tu faceta creadora te desborda... ¡Sigue así!

    ResponderEliminar

Entradas destacadas